A typical visit – 3 x 45 minute activities and 30-40 minutes for lunch
- Eco-trail – follow the trail through our organic gardens, wildlife area and the centre (weather permitting)
- Recycling challenge – work in teams to sort the recycling against the clock
- Wind Power – build your own turbine and see how much electricity you can generate
- Wind Turbine ‘feet on the ground’ guided tour – learn how the windmill works, when it was built and how much energy it generates, all from the ground!
- Theatre – spend some time in our theatre and watch a selection of short eco-films
- Grow Your Own – A chance to learn about, and have a go at, growing your own vegetables
|10am - 10.30am||Arrival - welcome, health and safety and a short introduction to the centre in the theatre|
|10.30am - 11.15am||Activity|
|11.15am - 12pm||Activity|
|12pm - 12.45pm||Lunch|
|12.45pm - 1.30pm||Activity|
Call our Education Team on 01760 726100 or send us an email.