During your visit, the main activities will be:
- Windmill Experience – climb the 300 steps to the viewing gallery and experience wind energy from inside a modern Windmill, the only one in the world open for the public to climb!
- Wind Power: build your own turbine and see how much electricity you can generate
- Eco-trail – follow the trail through our organic gardens, wildlife area and the centre. This is an independent learning activity
- Recycling Challenge – work in teams to sort the recycling against the clock. Suitable for age 10 and under
- Sketching – design your own eco-car, eco hero or sketch the turbine and gardens
- Theatre – spend some time in our theatre and watch a selection of short eco-films